Destination – Adelaide, South Australia
Adabco Boutique Hotel is a boutique hotel nestled amongst the leafy plane trees of Wakefield Street in Adelaide’s east. The Adabco Boutique Hotel is an eclectic mix of old-world charm and modern sophistication hidden behind a rare, heritage-listed Venetian Gothic style façade. The hotel prides itself on being one of Adelaide’s best kept secrets as elegance and style lives harmoniously with technology and convenience, making the Adabco Boutique Hotel a unique Adelaide accommodation experience.
The Adabco Boutique Hotel is situated at the quieter end of Wakefield Street and is only a 20-minute drive from Adelaide Airport. The beauty of the hotel is its location within the heart of the city of Adelaide and its convenience to public transport and just about everything the city offers. It is only moments from the buzz of the restaurants, cafés and pubs of Hutt Street, where a long, lazy weekend breakfast is a must.
For an Adelaide holiday, business travel or long-term stay, the Adabco Boutique Hotel is a competitive choice considering its central location and close proximity to key Adelaide attractions.
223 Wakefield Street, Adelaide, South Australia
Local attractions, nearby landmarks, activities & highlights
- Adelaide Oval
- St Peters Cathedral
- Adelaide Convention Centre
- River Torrens, Adelaide Festival Centre & Adelaide SkyCity Casino
- National Wine Centre
- Adelaide Zoo, home to Giant Pandas
- Memorial Drive Tennis Centre
- Adelaide Central Markets
- Museum & Art Gallery
- Adelaide Botanic Gardens, with moonlight outdoor cinema in Summer months
- Regional providores, selling locally grown produce and handmade souvenirs
- Rundle Mall shopping & Rundle Street dining precincts
- Free Adelaide City Bike Hire
- Adelaide events, such as Clipsal500 Adelaide, WOMADelaide, Adelaide Fringe Festival, Adelaide Cabaret Festival, Tour Down Under, Adelaide International Horse Trials, Ashes Cricket Test, sporting events & concerts