An individual's right to keep personal information private is highly important. We are committed to protecting and maintaining the privacy, accuracy and security of your personal information.
How we collect your information:
If we do not obtain this personal information, we may be unable to provide you with accommodation.
- we will only collect information which is relevant to our business relationship with you.
- we will collect this information directly from you.
How we use your information:
We will limit the use of your personal information to:
Who will use your information:
- conducting our business of providing accommodation and associated services and performing our internal administration and operations;
- maintaining records for the proper administration.
We will not share your personal information with any company or person, other than:
We bind our employees, agents, contractors and external advisers and other organisations with which we deal to the same standard of confidentiality.
- the Owners.
- employees, agents, contractors and external advisers, such as lawyers, auditors, accountants.
- regulatory bodies, government agencies, law enforcement bodies, tribunals and courts as required by law.
We only collect sensitive information about you with your consent. We will only use sensitive information which you choose to provide to us relating to your:
Your information is secure:
- racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs or affiliations, and your dietary requirements.
- health, if you are involved in a medical emergency.
You can access your information:
- your information may be stored in hardcopy or electronically in our systems.
- we maintain security over our paper and electronic data storage and premises, and computer and network security.
- we will not retain any of your information for any longer than it is required by us, except to fulfill our legal obligations.
- with your help we will keep your personal information accurate, complete and up to date.
Contacting us about your information:
- you can access most of the personal information we hold about you and request corrections or updates.
- this right is subject to some exceptions - for example you may not obtain access to information relating to existing or anticipated legal proceedings or which might threaten the privacy of others.
- we will promptly respond to any request for correction or updating of your personal information.
If you would like to gain access to or correct or update your personal information or you think we have failed to comply with the standards which are set out in this policy, please contact us.
Us and the Owners are bound by the National Privacy Principles for the handling of personal information. To find out about the National Privacy Principles contact the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner - www.privacy.gov.au