Adabco Boutique Hotel – One of the most unexpected and charming boutique hotels in Adelaide.
Presented within a rare, heritage-listed Venetian Gothic style building it offers a beautiful mix of old-world charm and modern sophistication. The Hotel is nestled amongst the leafy plane trees of Wakefield Street in Adelaide’s east, and just minutes from the city-centre, cultural attractions, shopping and an array of restaurants, bars and cafes.
The appeal of the Adabco Boutique Hotel lies in its relaxing ambience. Consequently, there are both large lounge areas and cosy little nooks for guests to unwind throughout the hotel. You might like to read a paper or lose yourself in a book inside one of our big, leather studded couches. Perhaps enjoy a coffee or late afternoon drink in one of our intimate courtyards. Or maybe you would prefer to watch a favourite program on one of our large LCD TVs, take advantage of free Wi-Fi or even catch up with friends via email at one of our computer workstations in our Business Centre. Whatever you decide, there’s a special place to do what you want.
The hotel boasts a communal kitchen and dining facilities on each floor where the culinary minded or the budget conscious can prepare their own cuisine. Plus, there are food and beverage vending machines available for quick snacks. Continental breakfast is also available for guests to purchase for $15.95 per person per day, or only $12 per person per day when purchasing breakfast at the time of making your accommodation booking.
Our 24 hour reception with friendly, attentive staff is always available to attend to guest’s needs and if you’re a night person, secure guest access to the hotel is granted at all times.
And for those with us for an extended stay, a guest laundry is also available.
Here are just a few reasons why people choose to stay at Adabco Boutique Hotel:
- Friendly staff who will greet you upon check-in and be available to assist throughout your stay. Their job is to ensure you have an awesome experience that will leave you wanting to come back again and again!
- FREE WIFI now available whilst you are staying with us. Wireless internet access is available in guest rooms and all public areas of the hotel – speak to reception staff when you check-in for access information.
- 24-hour reception someone will be there to assist you at any time of the night or day. Convenient for late arrivals or those who require an early check-out.
- Communal kitchen facilities are available for guests’ complimentary use whilst staying at the hotel.
- A Guest laundry is available onsite for all guests with washing machine and clothes dryer. Please note that charges apply for use of these facilities.
- Car parking can be found directly out the front of the hotel on Wakefield St. Wakefield St car parking is council regulated and metered during the hours of 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday and 8am and midday Saturdays, with a maximum ticket period of two hours. Outside these hours the car parking is untimed and free.
- Our location is almost unbeatable. The Adabco Boutique Hotel is situated at the quieter end of Wakefield Street and is only a 20-minute drive from Adelaide Airport. The beauty of the hotel is its location within the heart of the city of Adelaide and its convenience to public transport and just about everything the city offers. It is only moments from the buzz of the restaurants, cafés and pubs of Hutt Street, where a long, lazy weekend breakfast is a must. Read more on our Location page
The Adabco Boutique Hotel is the sister hotel to the 5 star Mayfair Hotel, owned by the Adabco Group, and among those collectively managed by 1834 Hotels.